Benjamin Ben Waterborne Exterior Paint - Low Lustre
A premium-quality, 100% acrylic paint designed for application to a wide variety of exterior surfaces such as wood, hardboard, vinyl and aluminum siding, shingles, unglazed brick, concrete, stucco, cinder block, and primed metal. The finish provides a breathable surface for maximum durability. Exterior paint may require additional time for pick up availability.
• Resists exposure to rain as soon as 90-120 minutes after application*
• Dirt pick-up resistance and clean-ability equal to or better than other "self-cleaning" exterior latex paints**
• Low temperature application down to 35°F extends the painting season
• Excellent flow and leveling offers consistent application on all surfaces
• Great coverage and color retention
• 100% acrylic resin delivers excellent adhesion and resistance to cracking and peeling
• Provides a mildew-resistant coating
• 25-year warranty (see label for details)
• Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
*After application over wood, primed surfaces or previously painted surfaces (77°F / 50% RH). Other surfaces such as hardboard or vinyl may require a longer dry time.
**Based on Benjamin Moore lab test results. Label and technical data sheet recommendations must be followed including priming recommendations over masonry where applicable